Monday, October 26, 2009

cause the heart of life is You

despite my excitement that uni will be finished today, i am still not over to thank God for all things He has done in my life. its not me, but Christ who lives in me! Jesus is in control!

*still cant believe that i spent my day before final without the all-nighters, i slept well :''')*

okay here's to start..
the week was though. ive been dragging myself away from my bed every single morning and off to workshop until its closed *ard 5 probably?* physical and more physical work to do every single day. weather was pretty too last week, sadly i could only taste it maybe for one hour per day? anyhow anyhow, beyond of of those madness happened in workshop, my model was going pretty alright. even on thursday the whole set was kinda finished. yet i felt so anxious about it, you know, that sort of silent panic moment you have in your self, which the brain could not work out the reason. when you know everything is going to be alright but you still cant calm yourself down. friday was still hectic, been lost in hawthorn in the morning. thanks to richard for saving me from my stupidity. and was busy also later on during midday, i cut and heavily sanded a piece of foam whose the dust i hate the most. they are really fine and going straight to your lungs. my day then was closed by attending 'fa gabungan' at church. and straight away when we started the service, i really felt a deep feeling in my heart. i could not explain how, but its when you know that you are longing for something very much, something maybe in the bottom pit of your heart that cries out. i miss God. at one point, i was thinking like, God i want nothing else in this world, no one else, i just like to be here, to be close to You. the sentimental moment came straight to me since i was upstairs too all by myself. God i miss You so much <3

saturday was busy too. i ran back to city halfway through the prayer meeting for inspection. i found this cute little apartment ard city and look forward to move there soon (: it seems like yesterday, i was panicking too finding a place to move out. but i will do it right this time, I know God prepares.

as sunday goes by, my heart is filled with joy, a new hope, love from God to keep me going on. and beach was AWESOME! the most random trip ever! ellen was going to the beach and chilling a day before her final. her uni friends probably willing to kill her.



but yes, thank God again for everything. nothing was my achievement. ellen being organised is completely impossible without You God. its not ellen, its You who works through me. i really do understand know, that when you put God first, He will bless you more than you are expected. and you wont ever think that all your success is your own victory, its His (:

thank you too for the loveliest people!
to be mentioned: ko ricky, jasmine, benji, paul, peter, pang, stephanie, mum&dad, kakak.
TERIMAKASIH BANYAK! :D :D

dan buat yang masih berjuang, selamat berjuang!

No comments: