Tuesday, March 2, 2010

impossible is fairly normal

uni starts again. YAY!

okay i am probably the only person who is happy to be back to school *again. whatever. i just hate doing nothing everyday, no self project and such. boring.

final year wont be easy as expected. but im up for challenges *wait til i complain abt this in couple of weeks* crazy time in labs and library. and yes, phone calls!
call me freak but who cares, i feel more alive now (:


i thank God for the last sunday.
i thank Him for His words that, again, slap me on my face and wake me up from my misery.
hellooo, who was in it? i am given the best gift ever, Jesus Christ. i do have alot of problem with my brain lately. it didnt want to get a rest even for a night sleep. it kept working on worthless job on creating unnecessary thoughts and delusion. i am such a thinker. this is bad.

in this semester, ill be doing my self-directed study for my pre-major. i was quite lucky to get into class that i wanted, to be supervised by two great designers. and i really like this idea of being independent in learning, like it does in life. i am gonna do a self-directed life study, supervised by God. He could tell me anytime if im going out of track, tell me what to do and not to do, yet I need to create the project brief myself and He ll do proof read first if its worth to do.


and to begin,
lets think abt something impossible.

like making a floating stool.
like drawing the wind.
like eating a house.

like bringing family and friends to salvation?
why do you think it is impossible? Jer 32:27 says "Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?"


there is not.
God is able.

keep praying for our dearest ppl!

No comments: