Thursday, September 23, 2010

and thats how we learn

this is what happened september last yr..
and september two years ago...

time flies.


have i changed? yes, a lot.
well, im still loving my uni and knowing the fact that how God's love has been so amazing in my life. but this time, i would like to do things differently. i will do, i want change. so many things are happening right know that require me to juggle many things at one time. ive been afraid to accept this challenge, but i have to, cause i want to grow.

i dont want to be the person who only says, i want to grow yet i do nothing. this is the time for me to take action, to make effort, to be mature. i shall complain less, and give thanks more. i shall look no more on people and focus on God.

and keep trusting Him fully, that He s gonna do amazing work through my imperfect life (':


Lord, i pray for Your guidance,
that You may bring me in knowing You more and more.
that You give me passion to love and to care others,
think less of myself and more to others.
that i may not take any credit for any of Your good works,
and there will me more of You and less of me.

No comments: