Saturday, March 12, 2011

update from today

what can i say? my day started at 7.30 am, i spent 6 hours of my day wandering ard to get my photo taken for indo's id card. then, opened my mouth for 2.5 hours for the dentist whom i have to meet again tomorrow. then, watched tv's show abt successful people under 30, feeling slightly useless and now sitting here writing my blog.

another facts; it was raining heavily in sby today.
big earthquake and tsunami hit japan today.


...


ive been thinking of my useless-ness in these past few days since i set my feet on indoland until, again, He reminds me:
'therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes?' -- matt 6:25

No comments: