Tuesday, February 10, 2009

well, im tempted to do the 25 random things list..

1. i speak to my dog. i even share secrets to him.

2. i promised to myself that i will never ever eat frog again after i killed one and knew that its body contains lots of worms which wouldnt die through cooking process. eww.

3. i havent watch twilight until now and am not very keen to watch it. i think it is over-romantic.

4. i drink LOADS water.

5. i cant swim yet i dived once. i want to do it again if i had the chance.

6. im not scared of heights and found that my rooftop is a very nice place to chill.

7. im suck at chemistry. it doesnt make any sense to me.

8. my favourite dessert is mango pudding.

9. i dont do snack.

10. i drink up to 5 glasses of milk everyday but never get fat or taller from it.

11. im allergic to crab.

12. places i want to visit are: santorini and alaska, well maybe canada. i want to see aurora with my very own eyes. hahah.

13. my childhood dream was to open a ceramic shop!

14. i used to babysit my brother by playing him instrumental songs from keyboard.

15. but btw now i cant play neither piano or keyboard.

16. for me, family guy is very annoying. simpsons is better.

17. i dont like to watch long drama series. i cant wait to know the end.

18. i never cry in front of my friend. well, most of the time.

19. if i could swim i would like to be a marine scientist. lol.

20. i also considered myself being an astronaut.

21. spongebob and patrick. i choose patrick.

22. i dont read books. i skim pictures and notes.

23. trust me, im really ugly when im at home. i never comb my hair and always wear 'daster' hahaha kayak embok2.

24. my mum makes me clean up the glass-wall in bathroom after taking a shower. its a duty.

25. i love to see rain and thunderstorms. theyre amazing!

3 comments:

fei said...

23. embok2 to the core!

24. yes, we also have the squeegee policy in 1412! bring the habit back to melb!

1. and 25. arek gendeng...

ellen said...

percuma canteek2 d rumah hooiii ahaha i call people who can stand my ugliness, family nyaahahah

fei said...

yeah terutama org seng liat km bangun pagi tiap hari, which is moi, wuelek pol hahaha