Sunday, April 12, 2009

some love to share <3

i spent my whole afternoon sleeping today. my head was heavy. my nose didnt function properly. my throat felt so dried. and my eyes got watery very often.

okay. im sick.


despite of all of those things, in my time of solitude, i began to think about how we should live fully. i mean, hey, our Lord, Jesus Christ has paid the price for us, so we could get a new life, so why should we stay the same? i had a weird dream last night, i thought it was the time for His second coming. but, i cant remember it clearly. i woke up, opened my eyes, and i said to myself 'gosh, im still alive'. i dont know if im ready to face the end of the world. sounds abit scary eh?

so i came up to a conclusion, since i dont know until when i could live, or when the end of the world is, i just want to learn how to live faithfully in Christ. it isnt going to be easy. but its all about our choices. i cant imagine how my life would be if i never know Jesus in my life. i could be a cynical, very mean, 'berandal' little creature that you might want to 'incek2'.. *i have tendency for those things hahaha* i dont say that my life now is perfect tho. im still very dissapointing. i failed people for many many times. and especially to God as well, i hurt His heart much. but then, thank you again thank you for the cross, Lord. Youve died and rose again for us! and also to be mentioned, to those beautiful people i met in life, dear friends and family whom i always keep them close in heart.


love love for you all! (:
happy pass-over!

No comments: