Thursday, April 1, 2010

dont lose ur muchness

i believe each one of us ever faced a crossroads. there s time when you have to push yourself to be slightly mature than before and make a quite a big decision for yourself. and trust me, it s not gonna be easy.

im in the crossroads too. i almost finish my uni and soon, i have to face a new stage of life. i have to work as a professional? or i could just start a new business, probably? scared? YES of course. i know i have to keep my self firm and make sure that both of my feet are still touching the ground. and in these times i know im all by myself.

sometimes when we look our surroundings, we see how green others grass is. and we thought, what a wonderful life they have (compare to mine). but, but, its theirs, not ours. and it doesnt matter how hard they ve been working on their life, or maybe they re just super blessed; its theirs. full stop.

one thing i always do to remind myself. this is my life, it ll be different to others. mine wont be the same as yours, and not even like mum's or dad's. at this point, i am grateful and thankful enough to say that i have God who s taking care of my life. As it s mentioned in Psalm 91:
2 I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust."

And read this sweet promises our God has given to us:

14 "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.

15 He will call upon me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him
and show him my salvation."

thus, dont be discouraged; simply put everything under His cross and trust Him fully. He is with me, and so He is with you too. And i think the key to this life is 'to be much muchier in God' (:

have a blessed day love
xx

No comments: