Sunday, August 29, 2010

and i just want to give thanks for every single thing happened in my life (:

in thousand times, i have reminded my self to be grateful for everything. it is easy to do when you re in a good condition, yet when things are not going according to your will, you will start to complain and whine. and yes, it is true, that keeping your faith when things arent so good is not easy. you ve pushed to make a decision and you struggled a lot thinking if you made the right one. but hey, when you re close to God, He would guide you thru. He will speak to You as long as You cling on Him. and be patient enough, cause one day, you ll see the fruit of whatever thing you have planted. never did i think to be evil? i used to do it all the time *woo watch out* but hey, that was the devil talking to me and i should not listen to him. my God wants me to do good, even tho it is not a pleasant thing for me, it confront my ego, it may make me looks weak, it needs a whole lot of courage to do, it is HARD. but, but God, You have been so faithful to me. You have changed me day by day to who i am today. and i believe that i still need to be fixed by You continuously cause my feet are still trembled occasionally. and when i see the fruit of what You have told me to do, i can only praise Your name for that. Your work is miraculous and beyond my thoughts. so in every moment i say, Lord i dont understand; touch my heart o Father, give me the faith to believe, to hold on, thus i will say: "i wont worry cause everything is going to be amazing!"


and again Jesus,
THANK YOU.


Gal 6:9 "let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up".

No comments: