Wednesday, August 11, 2010

things i forget alot, when i heard 'Jesus love is super great for you' 'His grace is more than enough' 'He works in His own miraculous way' i would say AMEN to all of that, but do i really have that conviction?

prayer tower is just gonna be a routine if i never mean things i said there.

and i thank God, really really thank Him that His Holy Spirit reminded me once again; that He has been super good in my life, that me, who is very stubborn, abit cocky, and slack can be changed to i am now. i dont say that im perfect now, i still have a lot of flaws. even a simple thing as to love people sincerely, i still cant do it. i am frustrated.

but it is true dearests, His grace is truly abundant for us. one thing we forget alot is that His grace is available to everyone, not only for me, not only for you, but everyone! every single soul and human being who believe. and again, i cried out for more. i did feel very sad to remember all my friends who have not know who Jesus really is. yet somehow, i have a glimpse of hope, that You Lord can make the impossible to be possible. Who knows that someday when You call them, they will hear Your voice clearly, and so that they will truly see. Jesus is alive, Jesus loves them so much.

thus now, i wont stop praying. for you people. God has given me a chance to know you all. i am truly grateful for that. and Holy Spirit, please guide me, teach me to speak the words of love, teach me how to tell them the good news. cause they deserve to know, they have to know.

someday it ll happen, someday You ll bring them back to you.
*this post is super messy, will do the editing later*

No comments: