Thursday, May 26, 2011

hold on

helloo!

its been a while!
ive been caught up with job-hunting these days. YES, still unemployed.
happy enough to receive rejection emails, means they still care *eventho they might just copy paste the content to another hundreds applicants*

but i had a surprisingly nice convo with an old friend this morning. how truly he evidenced God's grace in his life. and he told me his story. the story of God's goodness in his life. and it doesnt mean that he did nothing during his hard times. he said, he prayed so hard, strived persistenly. he came only with a small faith -- He believes God does exist and He ll answer his prayers. that encourages me. i know, deep down in my heart, God will never ever give something that isnt good for me. for every single thing i am having right now, they re all good in His sight. my flaws, my problems, my fragility are there to shape me into who He wants me to be.

it was so amazing remembering that, in every single step in my life, God has given me the Holy Spirit to stay with me, to guide me, to give me peace and joy every time. well, of course, i will still ever be sad, disappointed, angry, feeling down; but that when He cheer me up. He cares about me more than i could ever imagine. He listens to my thoughts, whines, complaints. and even He rebukes me when i am wrong. He knows me more than i know myself.

and i believe He is more than enough to keep me going on.

what do we have here?
life?


beyond that.
something that cant never be taken away from us, God's love.
<3

No comments: