Friday, January 1, 2016

begin again

ok, let's just admit it. it's one of those days - i feel crap and i have an off perspective on everything. rather than joining the parade of positive new year captions on instagram, i found my whole being is just under the weather, mentally, physically, spiritually.

i have so many unanswered questions in my head, though as mum said, "you don't have to know everything". and i get that, but sometimes i just want things right here right now, my way my want. i came back to being age 5.

i hope you don't lecture me on this, i know. i know it's wrong and i already know what i am supposed to do. i need to take a deep breath, kneel down and surrender it all to the one and only; my Jesus, my God my Saviour.

dear Daddy, so that, for now, let me just rest in your arms; knowing that it all would be alright, and i truly know that i am deeply loved. and in time, i will have that strength to begin again. to stand up again, to give all i am to your perfect plans.

in your perfect time, through your perfect hand.

ps. future me, i just want you to be able to remember this day. and see, see how God always comes through for He is able and He only gives the best for you.

x

No comments: