Friday, January 2, 2009

i have to admit that i feel deadly bored here. sigh.

i wake up between 9-11 almost everyday, stay at home the whole day and need to accept the fact that i can go nowhere since my driving skill is still very doubtful. night is the better time, when my parents could still bring me somewhere ard to have dinner. but, it doesnt happen everyday.

okay, so here ellen, be grateful. please, be. i tried to kill time by doing something useful, but it doesnt always work. i dont like cooking as much as my mum does nor playing game like my brother, nor catching 'cicak' and sunbathing like my dog. so, i draw alot. its not always succesful tho, even i spend quite some time for drawing, i could end up with nothing. its actually in line with the project my dad gave me, to do some t shirt designs for the shop. its a struggle to create smth from scracth for sure.

thanks to richard who took me out to do some exercise: badminton. eventho my arms are still abit stiff now. at least i did smth. and dont ask me about my new year's eve. i stayed at home watching harry potter in tv.

i think im kinda lost now. yet maybe there's one lesson i can learn from all of this. since, im bored. i spend more time reading my bible. i dont know why but i just kinda sick of all magazines or newspapers or tv's infotainment programs, so i think id better spend my time to understand God's words more. i still believe Your plan is true, Lord.

and oh btw, i made this notes while i was in car with my mum this afternoon. maybe this could cure my boredom-sickness. wisata kuliner surabaya:
- bebek karang empat
- pukis
- ayam goreng tamasya
- nasi goreng jawa
- bebek goreng leonita
- ayam goreng bu hartono
- bandeng goreng
- encek
- bistik babi
- angus
- aroma
- kangkung terasi + tempe
- udang rebus
- aroma
- nasi goreng ikan asin
- soto imam bonjol
- tim telur polos minyak babi
- kfc

accomplished missions:
- bu kris
- bakwan kapasari
- ikan bakar sukang + otak2 bakar
- oriana
- pak djo + es campurnya
- top noodle
- ayam goreng kuah kecap
- ikan tim
- soto mama
- rawon

im off now. bored! hahah

2 comments:

fei said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
fei said...

i've been reading ur "the message" sg dr c yuli jg... loneliness leads to goodness in some points apparently :D