Sunday, January 4, 2009

a little reflection

i spent my dinner talking about future with my dad. he asked me what i would do to my life years ahead. then it brought us to the following discussion about talent. i believe that everyone has gifted with different talents. and the giver is the one and only our dear God. no one can boast himself for his talent because it is not only his. i believe that God doesnt want us to be lazy. we are gifted to give. we need to develop our ability or skill *or whatever u call the talent is* to live. as written also in the Bible, in matthew 25 verse 14-30, God wants us to develop our talents and we should do work on it. He gives us different ones based on our capability, He wont give us something that we cannot cope. so theres no need to be jealous with others'.

i thank God for whatever things He has given me. i am no one without Him. and i shall not boast anything before Him, cause its not solely mine.

btw i had some great time with my highschool mates today. its been great to see them. and im proud of all of you guys. i know that this is the time youre working on your dreams. you all have changed, in a better way, i believe. and please be my friends always, id love to see you achieving what youve been dreaming on in your own different ways.

thank God i have you all in my life (:

No comments: