Monday, November 8, 2010

done.

its november already. and BIG NEWS is: i am DONE with uni. yes! finally! :D

4-years is a long time, trust me. eventho i never had any exam during that period of time, the projects were enough to 'almost-kill' me in many ways. at the end of every semester i always felt that i was shrinking -- in terms of my weight, my brain and my will to overcome whatever left to be done. im so glad that ive made it thru :')

and now what??

yes. such a question. i promise myself ill take a week off and rest myself for a bit, but i cant help to think abt it. im not used of doing nothing. hence, i do cleaning. yay! i love having a quiet time ironing, doing laundry, washing dishes. i know who s the happiest tho, BABI. she loves me more during holiday, cause ill do the house work often.

okay, again to look back what happened through this yr. i feel truly grateful.
even until the last days before final, when i still could not see the end of the tunnel. i saw hope. i saw promise. i was having trouble towards the end of this semester, finding a metal fabricator who can do the job for me. it was three weeks before the final i got my structure idea resolved *i even was not sure with the design of it* i consulted with more lecturers, called my dad, discussed it with sm of my nerdy-engineer fellows and asked God: 'what should i do???' i was so desperate :( i took trams, trains, busses *got lost* and asked for lifts *didnt get lost* for so many times until one point i thought when is this going to end?? well, it ended now hehe. so, i got my metal frame on the day of submission, submitted the book, slides, and photos 5 mins before the due time, and did the presentation the next morning.

here i am. done.
i feel relieved.

mentioning it again. i cant truly pass all of this things without Him, yes God, You. You are the one who stays with me all the time, You are the one who sent me all of those beautiful people to help around, You are the one who let me through this all.
thank you once again.
THANK YOU (: (:

No comments: