Saturday, March 7, 2009

ga jelas, but i like

ive been spending my night browsing old-indo-pop songs in youtube which i found them pretty relaxing. if you asked me what kind of music i like, i dont know. but at least i know im not into metal and trance. well, it may help to define me abit.


jadul, cute!

btw i got my part time job already! thank God! spreading my resumes ard city in the last 2 days, finally did something for me. im occupied. well, and this one was actually my last job a year ago. i texted my boss if she had any vacancy, then 10 mins later she called me and asked me to come next week. i quit my job early last year since uni's workload was extremely insane. but, now? i only have uni 8 hours per week! crazy eh?

not very excited for my studio tho. to begin is not easy. but it ll work somehow, i just need to put myself back into it. i ll go for library and labs tomorrow. yayy! nerding time! oh ellen dont forget to bring your knitting tools as well.

okay, plan tomorrow. i ll bake lemon-blueberry cupcakes early in morning, then uni, then i dont know, chilling time maybe; coffee and grass. im just hoping it ll rain in the morning and the sun ll come afterwards later on. boooo selfish.

interuption! sister, have i done any improvement in my writting skills? if not, i need to read one of your books, the one with fancy languange. sigh. im almost 22 and most of the time i just read poket gober bebek. retarded. gyaa. help.

i am lili.
lili is me.

*mulai sinting*


nah, im alright. i just cant wait to walk my journey this year with God. there must be smth greater. commitment, yes.




thank you Lord that i am what i am today,
may You always be my guide in life,
for i am nothing without You (:

1 comment:

fei said...

a definite improvement, it's just u misspelled "language" there... it's "language" not "languange"
lili type of typo... hueheuheuheu