Friday, January 1, 2010

this is how i started 2010


to be exact:
i was playing this old-playstation-one-game, called poy poy, with mum, sis and brother while dad was playing ard with his iphone *i know he will never get over it*

it was fun, abit too much maybe, we ignored the fireworks in the first few minutes of 2010 until they re getting crazier and we decided to take a look outside. not so impressive, but well, what beats the fact that we re all at home together?

--

i felt this holiday is abit different with the ones before. i promised myself that ill be a good daughter *aaat leasstt thiss holiddaayy* which i found it is a very difficult job to do. i still sleep late, i woke up late too. i didnt do breakfast, thats why i always have stomachache after lunch. i cant work so fast, i sleep on the sofa too much. ugh.

i expect my dad and mum will yell at me. yes they do. they ll complain. yes they do.
but the weirdest thing, i just found out that they are all come with acceptance. im not a perfect daughter anyway, and cause they are my parents, they could accept me the way i am. and i know that it is such a privilege to have them in my life (:

so yes. i wont complain.

--

Psalm 86
11
Teach me your way, O LORD,
and I will walk in your truth;
give me an undivided heart,
that I may fear your name.

12 I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart;
I will glorify your name forever.

13 For great is your love toward me;
you have delivered me from the depths of the grave.

--

Dear God,

please show me the paths You want me to follow,
for I am a very fragile being.
set my feet upon the rock,
so that nothing could drag me away from You.
draw my heart close to Yours,
cause I want to keep You in life forever.
amen!

--

ps. i know its abit 'rancu' post to start the year, maklum sudah lama kurang menulis dan merenung *makan melulu sih :|

No comments: