Wednesday, November 26, 2008

think deeply?

i went to the id grad exhibition 'parting line' down in guildford lane with ivan and jumlie earlier afternoon. it was good since i could have some thoughts about how my grad exhibition would be later on (: sadly i didnt take any photos there cause i thought i was not allowed to. and those two guys who came along with me freaked me out by touching every single prototype with their bare hands. ahahahaha.

then we walked back to bowen lane to see the fine art - painting exhibition. pretty interesting even tho sometimes i dont get what they mean. maybe its too deep for me.





these are my favs. creepy eh? its disturbing and clever at the same time :p



oh and btw,
H, im happy for you (:

1 comment:

ivan said...

temptation buad megangmegang... hihihi, sekaligus mengetes ketahanan product... hahahahahaha